Honeywell makes a wide range of panels that will serve every need from
the most basic to the highest-end demands of your security applications.
Your security demands may exceed the capabilities of a self-contained wireless system.
If so, then consider a hardwired system. Now a days the sensing devices on a hardwired
system need not be all hardwired. In fact, they could all be wireless. Hardwired systems:
* Can be hybridized with a mix of hardwired and wireless devices;
* Offer a wide choice of keypads for every need and preference;
* Allow the communications circuitry to be located in a place removed
from the keypad(s), decreasing the possibility of system tampering;
* Can be partitioned to act like more than one system, saving on monitoring costs;
* Do not require batteries for devices that are hardwired; and
* Allow location of the siren(s) away from the keypad.
|Call us today for a free on-site consultation!
530 - 312 - 9275 or 800 - 428 - 9757
|Standard Hardwired Alarm Systems